Last revised: 12/1/2020
1. Your acknowledgment of this policy
California residents should consult the section titled "Your California Privacy Rights" for rights that apply to them.
2. What type of information we collect?
We collect information from users of our Services in the following ways:
2.1. Information you provide.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you access, use, or browse the Service. Depending on the service you use, the categories of information we collect include:
2.1.1. Information you provide voluntarily when you use the Site and the App:
- Contact Data: In order to view or use certain parts of the Site or App, you may be required to provide us with your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. This information is also collected when creating an account or when signing up for updates.
- Account Credentials: when creating an account, you may be required to create a username and password.
- Demographic Information. You may provide us with your age, gender, and other demographic information.
- Communications with Underoutfit: We collect information you provide as part of any communications with Underoutfit, by any means, including when providing us feedback or by approaching our customer services or during sales, support and customer service calls or communications.
2.1.2. Information you provide voluntarily when you visit the Site and use the Service:
- Users who wish to purchase products on the Site are required to either: a. register as visitors by providing an email address, full name and shipping address; or b. open an account, and such Users are required to provide the information detailed in the registration form available on the Site, which includes the user’s full name, email address, username, password and profile image (optional).
- Alternatively, users may open and log-in to their account via one of their existing social network accounts (e.g., Google, Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook). When you open and login to your account through such existing social network account, then such account provides us with access to certain information, which is detailed and displayed to you in the notice which appears during the integration process, which may include your name, email address, profile photo and user-id on such account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your social network accounts. We collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your social network accounts in order to collect the abovementioned information. We store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which social networks use, store or disclose your information is governed solely by their policies and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or other actions of such social networks. You hereby acknowledge that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your social network accounts expires, for any reason, unless otherwise required by law.
2.2. Information we collect automatically:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- "App Technologies", which are technologies included in our App that are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. For example, our App may include third party SDKs, which is code that send information about your use to a server. These SDKs allow us to track our conversions, bring you advertising both on and off the Services, and provide you with additional functionality.
- "Location-Identifying Technologies", which are technologies used to collect your location. For example, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth may be used to collect precise location data when you consent to precise location tracking through our app. Location data may be used for purposes such as verifying your device’s location and delivering or restricting relevant content and advertising based on that location.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics and advertising, and your rights and choices regarding them, see the “Analytics and Advertising” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections below.
2.3. Information from other sources:
We also obtain information from other sources. The categories of sources from which we collect information include:
- Publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain.
- Data brokers, from which we purchase data to supplement the data we collect.
- Social networks with which you interact.
- Business Partners that offer co-branded services, sell or distribute products, or engage in marketing or advertising activities.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
3. How do we use your personal information?
- Enable the operation and management of the Service, including the Site, the App;
- Perform services requested by you, such as responding to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide you with technical assistance and customer support;
- Ensure that content on the Services is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone);
- Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- Keep the Services safe and secured and to prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm;
- Comply with our legal and contractual obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests;
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes
- Use it for customization and improvement of our Services and other Underoutfit websites, apps, technologies, marketing efforts, products and services;
- Enhance and personalize the user’s experience on the Site and the App;
- Develop and send you information about our products and services (for example, we may send you email and, if you opt-in, push notifications regarding content that may be of interest to you);
- Provide you with advertising and send you offers; and
- Fullfil any other purpose at your discretion
In addition, we use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
4. Sharing your personal Information
- Service Providers: We share information with service providers who perform services and process information on our behalf, including without limitation, hosting services, payment processing services, analytics services, authentication and fraud prevention services, and marketing services. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Vendors and Other Parties: We share information with vendors and other parties for analytics and advertising purposes. These parties may act as our service providers, or in certain context, independently decide how to process your information. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use Facebook Analytics and Pinterest Analytics to help us understand how our customers use social network features, you can read more about their privacy policies and how to opt—out here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php, and here: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
For more information on advertising and analytics, see the “Analytics and Behavioral Advertising” section below.
- Business Partners: We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing products, or engaging in marketing or advertising activities.
- Promotions: Our promotion may be jointly sponsored or offered by other parties. When you voluntarily enter a promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Public Forums: We share information you make public through the Service. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information, subject to additional rights set out in the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
For avoidance of doubt, Underoutfit may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
5. Analytics and Behavioral advertising
We use analytics services, such as those offered by Google to help us understand how users access and use the Services. In addition, we work with agencies, advertisers, ad networks, and other parties, such as Facebook and Google, to place ads about our products and services on other websites and services.
As part of this process, we may incorporate tracking technologies from us and our vendors and other parties into our own Service (including our website and emails) as well as into our ads displayed on other websites and services.
These tracking technologies may collect data across time and services for purposes of measuring conversions or actions you take, associating the various devices you use, and serving ads and/or other content targeted to your interests (“Interest-based Advertising”). For instance, we incorporate pixels and SDKs from Facebook and Google on the Services, and may share information with them for these purposes as well as to provide you with other functionality.
We also use audience matching services (which is a type of Interest-Based Advertising) to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Services or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us sharing a list of hashed emails with an ad partner or incorporating a pixel or SDK from an ad partner into our own Services, and the ad partner matching common factors between our data and their data or other datasets.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
To limit targeted advertising in our App, visit your device settings and: (i) reset your Advertising Identifier; and (2) turn off “Ad Personalization” (Android) or turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” (iOS).
To opt out of us sharing your hashed email address for Matched Ads, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that you wish to opt out of Matched Ads. We will remove your email address from any subsequent lists shared with ad partners for purposes of Matched Ads.
Please note that if you opt out using any of these methods, the opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any opt out options or programs, or the accuracy of any other entities’ statements regarding their opt out options or programs.
6. Other Parties
We offer parts of our Services through websites, platforms, and services operated and controlled by other parties. In addition, we integrate technologies operated or controlled by other parties into parts of our Services.
Some examples include:
- Liking, Sharing, and Logging-In. We may embed a third party pixel or SDK on our Service that allows you to “like” or “share” content on, or log-in to your account through social media. If you visit a page that contains such integration, we may receive information from the social network that you have authorized to share with us. Please note that the social network may independently collect information about you through the integration.
7. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
8. App and Location Technologies.
You can stop all collection of information via an app by uninstalling the app. You can also reset your device Ad Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. You can stop all collection of precise location data through an app by uninstalling the app or withdrawing your consent through your device settings.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies some parts of the Services may not function correctly.
9. Data transfer
The Services are intended for general audiences, and not directed toward children. To
enjoy the Service users must be over the age of eighteen (18). The Site and Service do not knowingly collect personal information (as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act, or “COPPA”) from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected personal information in violation of COPPA, contact us at email@example.com . We will remove the personal information in accordance with COPPA.
11. Your Rights and Choices
You may have certain choices with respect to information in your account. For example, you can update or remove the information you have provided in your account, or delete your account. Please note that even if you remove information or delete your account, we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve dispute, and enforce our agreements. you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
12. Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We take reasonable and appropriate security measures designed to maintain the security and integrity of our Service to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
16. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
250 Homer Street
Olean, NY 14760
Your California Privacy Rights
These additional disclosures apply only to California residents. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt-out, and requires businesses collecting or disclosing personal information to provide notices and means to exercise rights.
1. Notice of Collection
1.1. In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the CCPA:
- Identifiers, including name, postal address, email address, and online identifiers (such as IP address).
- Customer records, including phone number, billing address, and credit or debit card information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, including gender.
- Commercial or transactions information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Internet activity, including browsing history, search history, and interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data.
- Employment and education information.
- Inference drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences.
2. Right to Know and Delete
2.1. You have the right to know certain details about our data practices in the past 12 months. In particular, you may request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purposes or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
2.2. In addition, you have the right to delete the personal information we have collected from you.
2.3. To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request through our online form. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
3. Right to Opt-Out
To the extent Underoutfit sells your personal information as the term “sell” is defined under the CCPA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. You may submit a required to opt-out by clicking: Do not Sell My Personal Information.
4. Authorized Agent
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify you identity directly.
5. Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your rights.
6. Shine the Light
Customers who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write to us at email@example.com and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Underoutfit does not knowingly “sell,” as that term is defined under the CCPA, the personal information of minors under 18 years old who are California residents. If you are a California resident under 18 years old and registered to use the Services, you can ask us to remove any content or information you have posted on the Services. To make a request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Under 18 Content Removal Request” in the subject line, and tell us what you want removed. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view, although we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of the content and may retain the content as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: Nov. 9, 2023
The Underoutfit INC mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Underoutfit INC (“Underoutfit INC”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Underoutfit INC’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Underoutfit INC through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Underoutfit INC. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18444311082 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Underoutfit INC mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18444311082 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.